The Bryston BDA-2 is a state of the art external Stereo DAC (digital to analog converter) which delivers superb sonic performance through re-sampling and re-clocking of the digital input signal. The BDA-2 incorporates a new asynchronous USB input capable of 192/24bit resolution. It is compatible with CD drives, sound cards, computers, and music servers.
Inputs: USB Class 2, 4x SPDIF (2 BNC, 2 RCA), 2x Optical (TOSLINK), AES/EBU
Outputs: RCA Single Ended, XLR Balanced, SPDIF Bypass (RCA)*
Control: RS-232 (DB9)
- Dual 32Bit AKM DAC's
- Discrete Class A analog output stage
- Independent analog and digital signal paths
- Independent dual power supplies
- Synchronous upsampling (176.4K/192K)
- 44.1, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192K Sampling
- 16-24Bit, 44K-192K PCM and USB
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer