Maximise the potential of your digital audio. The Rega DAC-R is a 16/20/24-bit at 32kHz to 192kHz digital to analogue converter incorporating an enhanced version of the Rega designed circuit. Developed to be simple to set up and use, the Rega DAC-R is designed to optimise performance from any two channel PCM digital audio source such as a CD player PC or streaming device.
- 16-20-24-bit at 32kHz to 192kHz digital to analogue conversion
- 5 user selectable digital filters
- 2 isolated Co-axial inputs, 2 Toslink SPDIF inputs & Isolated USB input
- Input stage comprising of a Wolfson digital receiver with a high stability low jitter clock
- Jitter minimised by synchronously clocking the digital data with our receiver PLL
- A pair of parallel-connected Wolfson WM8742 DACs
- Output amplifier with a discrete differential multiple feedback filter and output amplifier
- Housed in a custom steel & aluminium case
- Available in black finish
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer