The rHead is more than capable of driving the most demanding of headphones. Both RCA and XLR inputs (switchable) are available, as well as both 3.5 and 6.35mm sockets, allowing for ultimate headphone listening flexibility. The rHead is a true linear class A design, resulting in absolutely no crossover distortion for the purest sound. Extensive care has been taken to optimize the layout and areas like multiple ultra-low noise power supplies and a fully direct coupled signal path make a big difference. Also, the volume control is an ultra-linear analogue resistive ladder device, as used in the flagship A49, which eliminates tracking errors which can be found in normal potentiometer-based volume controls.
- Audiophile class A headphone amplifier
- 3.5 and 6.35mm headphones supported
- RCA & XLR inputs supported
- Ultra-linear analogue volume control
- High-end audio circuitry
- Comprehensive protection systems
- Stylish cast aluminum casework