Pro-Ject Classic Turntable
This product is only available for sale in-store
Pro-Ject's 25th anniversary turntable!
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
- Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE-damped aluminium-platter with felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminum tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer