Available in black or white.
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF. A new motor control with DC power supply minimizes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilizes a straight 8.6“ aluminum tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminum with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better plug & play solution than its predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer