Sonos One (Gen 2) blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more.
- New 2nd generation Sonos One with increased memory and updated processor
- Start and control your music with your voice. Amazon Alexa built right in
- Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker
- Start music with your voice from Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio and TuneIn
- Combine Voice with the Sonos app to manage even more music from AppleMusic, podcasts, internet radio and 30 other streaming services
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home SoundSystem speakers to play music in any or every room
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker
- Seamless all-black or all-white colour with smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home
- Better over time. Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time
- Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound. Cannot be stereo paired with other Sonos speakers
How is Sonos One Gen 2 different from the original version?
Gen 2 has an updated processor, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and increased memory.
How do the new processor and increased memory affect the product experience?
Currently there are no feature differences between Sonos One Gen 2 and the original version. The original Sonos One will continue to support all its current features and more in the future. However over time the increased memory, Bluetooth Low Energy, and processing power may allow Sonos to bring new product experiences to the Gen 2 version that the original will not be able to support. That said, there are no specific Gen 2-only features planned at this time.
Will Sonos One Gen 2 work in stereo pair and as surrounds with the original Sonos One?
Yes, the Gen 2 works seamlessly with the original Sonos One as a stereo pair or home theatre surrounds.
How does Sonos One Gen 2 use Bluetooth Low Energy?
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) was first introduced with Sonos Beam, and now Sonos is bringing it to Sonos One Gen 2. Just like with Beam, BLE can be used to temporarily communicate with your phone/tablet to simplify the first-time setup process. BLE does not support audio streaming. Once setup is done, Sonos One Gen 2 streams and updates via your WiFi just like the original Sonos One.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer